The Reserve at Mills Farm offers you a new sense of freedom, liberated from responsibilities such as home and yard maintenance. Fill your days with fun and engaging opportunities, all bursting from a rich activities calendar. Take part in fun exercise classes with like-minded neighbors, join all-day cultural trips to area museums and galleries, and enjoy our delicious chef-prepared meals. It’s all here.
We designed The Reserve at Mills Farm for older adults seeking an independent, carefree lifestyle free from the burdens of maintaining a home.
We offer a personalized blend of the services that help you thrive. Enjoy fine dining, guest lecturers, outings to the area’s best cultural attractions, and in-house spa services—while our staff handles your unwanted chores.
Residents at The Reserve at Mills Farm have access to a wide array of opportunities to engage in their community. From fitness instruction and movie nights to exotic culinary experiences and art classes, The Reserve at Mills Farm offers something for everyone.
Independent Living Apartment Features & Amenities
- A variety of studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans available
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Private patio or balcony
- Spacious walk-in showers
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bath
- Designer 42” cabinets and hardware and under-cabinet lighting
- Ceramic subway tile kitchen backsplash
- Walk-in closets
- Kitchen pantry
- 9-foot and 10-foot ceilings
- Spacious baths with double vanities in select units
- Designer plumbing fixtures
- Energy Star-rated lighting
- Combination of wood-inspired flooring, carpet, and tile floors
- Decorative trim moldings
- Access to licensed nurses & care services as needed
Schedule a tour
Contact our friendly team of professionals to learn more about independent living for seniors in Apex, NC.